Part 3 of Conservation Kids vs. Toxic Waste - Recycle
Don't forget to visit the Bean Museum Saturday, June 7th from 10AM - 5PM for our big opening event and on Monday, June 9th for our special family night from 5-9 PM.
We will have the following activities planned for both events:
- Crafts for kids - decorate your own reusable shopping bag!
- Take a photo with Superheros "Katy & Ken, the Conservation Kids"
- Live Animal Shows (1 & 3 PM on Saturday, 6:30 & 7:30 PM on Monday)
- T-shirt give-away - Post a picture to Facebook or Instagram that shows how you "Protect Your Planet!" You might be recycling, cleaning up your local park, using reusable grocery bags... get creative! Tag the museum (@beanmuseum on Instagram) and you will be able to pick up your free t-shirt at the opening event!!! Use the hashtag #conservationcontest
- PICTURES MUST BE POSTED BY MIDNIGHT ON JUNE 6TH!!! Please indicate what size you'd like!
As always, you can request an outreach live animal show on our website. We are now also accepting requests for in-house live animal shows (after June 9th). We will still offer one free outreach on Monday nights for FHE (see website for details and restrictions) and our webcast live animal shows.
We are also offering Wildlife Adventures this summer for kids ages 6-12 with the following fun field trips:
Week 1 June 17 and 19 WATER WILDLIFE (Provo River & Utah Lake)
Week 2 June 24 and 26 ROCK ON (Stewart Falls or Cascade Springs)
Week 3 July 8 and 10 THE BEE'S KNEES (Local Beekeeper)
Week 4 July 15 and 17 REPTILE RETREAT (Thanksgiving Point Museum of Ancient Life)
Week 5 July 29 and Aug 1 FEATHERED FRIENDS (Tracy Aviary)
Week 6 Aug 5 and 7 CAVE CRAWLERS (Timpanogos Cave)
We hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment